This model is the latest addition to the Motomed range. The innovative concept of simultaneous whole body training makes the MOTOmed muvi unique. The digital smart movement control responds to each user individually. The design of the 'muvi' in terms of quality, handling and ergonomics leaves nothing to be desired.
Particularly important for 'clinic' situations is the fact that appropriate disinfectant procedures are easily applied to enable a high level of hygiene to be maintained.
- movement therapy training for the legs
- movement therapy training for the arms
- simultaneous training of legs and arms
- passive training (the users limbs are moved by the motor drive)
- assistive training (the user may have limited muscle strength and the motor provides assistance to maintain rotational momentum)
- active training (the user is able to drive the foot-pedals without motor assistance)
- adjustable height setting for arm trainer
- the arm trainer can be positioned horizontally to suit individual requirements
- safety foot shells with leg guides
- pedal radius adjustable, two positions (7.0 cm or 12.5 cm)
- easily transportable
- light but stable construction
- leg insertion aid
- smooth drive system - gradual change of rotation speed
- 'Movement Protector' and spasm sensing control
- adjustable rotation speed regulation 0 to 60 rpm (passive)
- adjustable motor torque
- adjustable load resistance, gear 1 to gear 10 (active)
- adjustable training duration, maximum 120 minutes
Control panel functions
- Simple intuitive operation makes for ease of use.
- The 30cm colour touch screen provides excellent legibility
- The operating panel can be inclined to suit individual requirements
- The operating buttons can be arranged to suit individual preferences
- pre-loaded therapy programs
- detailed feedback in real time
- Perfomance analysis at end of training session
To download information published by Reck-Technik click on underlined prompts below:
Brochure on MOTOmed muvi
New brochure on MOTOmed muvi
If you wish to know more about MOTOmed equipment you may contact us anytime by telephone (09) 833-7774 or send an email by going to 'Contact Us'.